Plastic Metallization Vacuum Coating Machine - Evaporation Aluminum Coating Equipment
Setup of the Vacuum
Frame and chamber are made of carbon stainless
Each door provides an inspection window for the visual control of the
process. The door walls provide a stainless steel liner which is easily
removal for maintenance.
The chamber provides inner stainless steel liners
easily removal for cleaning.
The pumps stand on its rear part.
The chamber has
a series of small flange for the purpose of measuring.
vacuum pumping system
pump+Booster pump+Mechanical pump
measuring and control
With metal Pirani
gauge+metal Ionization gauge
evaporation system with high power transformer
Evaporation Coating Machine - Applications:
involved: plastic, resin, glass, ceramic, metal
Cups, hoods, handicrafts, decorations, toys and other products are coated with
aluminum, chrome and other metal films. Vacuum aluminum evaporation coating can
make the surface of the plated parts have metallic, or red, purple, blue, green
and other colors. Cosmetic packaging, plastic bottle caps, glass aluminum
mirrors, car lights, heels, gifts, Christmas balls, car lights, car wheels,
sanitary ware accessories, etc.
Advantages of this machine(vacuum PVD coater):
1) Simple visual interface for the operator, process control system runs on Windows system interface and easy to use
2) Vacuum pump system efficiency, which increases productivity due to shorter batch times
3) High performance layer monitoring system is equipped for enhanced production result
4) Automated work cycle, which requires less workers per shift and training time, low production cost
5) Repeatable and reliable coating
6) Safter and Environmentally-friendly process guarantee
7) Highest yield
• Excellent layer properties
• Longer lifetime
• Smooth surface
• Many bright, metallic colours, decorative or functional
• Excellent scratch protection
- Our engineers are ready to provide custom made design and recommendation for each customer's case.
- We provide professional consulting service for PVD coaters and lines.
- We also have set up good relations with the suppliers of relative consumables and parts for your needs.
- We will send the engineers to your place for installation, fine tune and for operation training.
- We will provide troubleshooting service all lifetime.
- The warranty period of the machine is 1 year.
- We will contact you to ask for about the conditions of the machine in periodically.
- We also provide the service for further extension on your existing machine.
Question 1: Are you manufacturer?
Answer: Yes, we are. Welcome to visit our factory!
Question 2: What is price of the machine?
The machine is custom made. If you have any drawing or any information on specification of the machine, please send to us for quote.
If you are totally new in this area, please tell us the max. dimension of your products, its application, and your desired capacity.
We will provide our professional suggestions and work out an appropriate design for your project.
Question 3: What do I have to do for my products before processing by the vacuum coater?
Answer: In vacuum area, the products(we call it"substrate") have to be CLEAN, DRY AND SMOOTH. So we will need washer and dryer, sometimes base varnish, and topcoat to protect the coatings.
Question 4: Do I have to pay the costs for pollution?
Answer: The machine is environment-friendly, there is no liquid chemical waste and harmful gas. This is a kind of green technology.
Dear Customer: :-)
When you are going to send us a inquiry, in order to design the most appropriate machine for your project, please answer the following questions in your letter:
1. What is your product, its material and application
2. What is the possible max. dimension of your product
3. What is your desired productivity per 8 hours/shift.
The answers to the above question will help us a lot on designing or do the recommendation.